How to install GBA4iOS on iOS 9 without Jailbreak
I’m a huge fan of the Gameboy Advance and Gameboy color, and many of my favorite games are still on those consoles, but smartphones just give you the best gaming experience and now with GBA4IOS it’s possible to emulate all of your favorite classic games on your iOS Device!
In this short tutorial I will be showing you how to download and install the GBA 4 iOS Emulator app on to your iPhone, iPod or iPad running iOS 9 and below!
- Open up “Safari” on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Then enter in the address bar “iemulators.com” or click this link.
- Once you’re on the website, choose the “Apps” tab and click on it.
- Finally select from the list of applications “GBA4iOS” (White Icon) and Install it.
- Be sure to click on Install in the following pop-up
If the app fails to open after installing try this:
Navigate to Settings > General > Profiles > GBA5IOS and then you can tap the“Trust” button. After doing this you can enjoy playing GBA4IOS on iOS 9 without any issues.