My new YouTube / Gaming Setup for August 2016
Hey everyone! As by popular request and also after lots of changes and upgrades this here is my new and updated Setup post! Feel free to check out my old post from September 2015, too!
Please feel free to give me your feedback and suggestions for the setup and what you would change, like or dislike. All the feedback helps me improve and I’m always happy to hear from you!
My PC Specs and gear I use:
Here are the current and updated parts I use for my Gaming Setup to Record and Edit all the videos for my channels.
- Gigabyte GeFore GTX 970 Amazon
- Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0 GHz Amazon
- MSI Z97 GAMING 3 Motherboard Amazon
- 2x Crucial Ballistix 16GB (32GB Total )Amazon
- 3TB WD Red HDD Amazon
- Samsung EVO 500GB SSD Amazon
- Corsair Liquid CPU Cooler H100i Amazon
- Be Quiet 500w PSU (Exchanging this soon)
- NZXT H440 (Green and Black) Amazon
Programs I use:
- Windows 10 Pro Amazon
- OBS Studio (Open Broadcaster Software) Free Download
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC Amazon
My Recording gear:
- Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone Amazon
- Behringer Xenix 1204 USB Amazon
- Rode PSA1 Microphone Arm Amazon
- Audio Technica ATH-M50x Amazon
- Logitech C920 Webcam Amazon
Keyboard and Mouse:
My Storage Server
To save, backup and manage all my videos and files I have built myself a FreeNAS Server to keep my files safe and that I can access them from my other computers as well. Here’s the specs
- 6x 3TB WD Red HDD (10TB Raid Total)
- 16GB Crucial Ram
- 550W Corsair VS Series PSU
- ASRock Z97 1150 Mobo
- Intel Pentium G3250 Dual Core 3.20GHz
So now my question for you! What do you use to edit with? Do you have any tips or tricks to record better? Share them with me on twitter @andi or in the comments below! I’d love to know!